Wednesday, December 21, 2011

GPS Watch

I'm looking for a GPS-enabled watch but I'm not sure whether I'm going to buy any, WHY? Maybe I delaying my gratification, who does not like new things? latest gadgets? sexy stuff? But when it needs some financial support, I'll think more than twice, unless it is a very impulsive purchase.

Have been reading some comments, feedback from GPS watch owners. Going through the specifications at Garmin, Polar, Timex, etc. I need to know which model is the best watch? the most 'dai' watch to buy. 'dai' means 'value for money' in mandarin, I think.

I came across this blog article and I think serious runners that want to buy a GPS watch must read this:

Life of A Runner - The Great GPS Test

New York Times - GPS Watch Can Be An Unreliable Training Partner

There are many more, but I think this 2 articles can really help you to know the drawbacks of a GPS watch and the comparison among the contenders.

Feel free to add more...

Added Garmin Forerunner 310XT in my wish list :P

No comments: