Monday, January 2, 2012

Just back from 2011 trip

I just came back from the last trip in 2011 and I'm tired, had a great time at China with my lovely wife. We did some tidy up last night and we both were sleeping soundly, at least my wife still does.

It was the first time we spent so much money on a single trip, with a vision that we would earn 100%, 200%, 300%... back in 2012. We bought a lot of things, although it is still in the winter. I'll need to wrap up my 2011 by today and list out a few resolutions for 2012.

It is going to be a tough 2012, with very very steep learning curve, but I believe everything would be fine with me putting in effort, doing things with great patience and diligence.

Still not in a mood to write long story kok... give me sometime to wake myself up.

No comments: