Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 Dailymile Year End Report


I covered 487km in 2011, it is a special number for me because this is actually the first time I use dailymile to record all my workouts. It is a mix of running and cross training (mostly futsal). From the graph columns, let me summarize it myself:
  • Total mileage of 487km is good, but when drill it down, simply 8km per week is too little. Some serious runner actually doing 20km per week.
  • There is no consistency in running, mostly due to house renovation, wedding planning and new working environment. Only 7 months with monthly mileage over 30km.
  • Assumed I had to workout once a day in 365 days a year, I only met 18% according to the 67 workouts I have done.
You cannot improve anything that you cannot measure, that's why I registered dailymile. Hopefully 2012 will be a better year with more training and more improvement.

Good luck~!

No comments: