Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1st Wednesday in Philips

This is my first Wednesday in PLLC, everyone here is going to get additional RM1 that is going to be expired at 10.00am later, so I guess everyone is going to have breakfast before 10am today. People here have breakfast pretty late, because it is quite flexible here, people go to cafeteria from 8 to 9 something, and it is normal.

  1. After 3 days of driving to work, the mean time get to work from my home is 54 minutes, and standard deviation is 5.4 minutes. Am I going to spend close to one hour just to commute toa work? Not sure, but I really don't like the queue. According to the pareto, I guess the most spent time is at the junction near SMK and until whole stretch to Jalan Song Ban Kheng. I could spend around 20 minutes just for the 5km, hey 5km only -.-
  2. Secondly, it is about what I heard in myFM today. The topic is about OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If you do not know what is it, please visit here. The DJ's were referring it to the tendency of people keep using handphone whenever they're idle, keep updating social networking status, etc. I not sure whether it is approprite to use OCD in this case. I'm glad that I don't really have it although I like to go online and check on the updates, but it is not a must. There was a lad that will feel uneasy when he does not have his mobile around, for me, I will feel happy to lose it.
  3. Many changes is happening at the same time. According to my boss's briefing, all four technologies are coming at almost the same, stacking up to each other. I'm not sure what is the magnitude of work to be done, but I know that I already opened a can of worms. Now I have to deal with it.
Enough talking, time to read email, do some planning, and get everything going at the quickest pace.

Share with you: Opportunitiy could come to you anytime, you can either use your hand to take it, or pass it to others. It is your choice.

-GOOD LUCK-

No comments: