Sunday, March 6, 2011

Light Training

Light training went well, still feel the 'sensation' at the place where I injured myself. 1 hour of futsal on Saturday, and 1 hour of field football are very rewarding, physically, and mentally. I got to test how's my condition towards the 100%, or I would conservatively said it is only 65% now.

I still cannot lift the ball very well, seems like there is some traumatic psychological effect, I afraid that I'm doing that too soon, since it is quite weak. But my left leg can be benefited from the slow down of my right leg. However, I need both leg in best condition for competition and running.

Will continue with the heat treatment later, and apply the chinese herb medicine from China. Keep my finger crossed that everything will turn out to be fine.

-jiayou O-

No comments: