Thursday, February 5, 2009

What A Theme of The Day!

'Love is All Around'

This is the meeting theme of the day for Seagate Toastmater, on Thursday (05 Feb 2009). It is a sweet topic to talk about, but I was absent during the lunch break hour. However, I can imagine that the speaker is standing in front of the audience and presents the mesmerizing story about their own or others love journey.

The quote from the meeting reminder caught my attention, and I wonder L.O.V.E. is so powerful and borderless. I'm insipired, by just a simple quote by someone that I don't know, but it does impress me. Let me share the quote with you all.

"Love is a wonderful thing. You never have to take it away from one person to give it to another. There's always more than enough to go around." - Pamela J. Deroy

^^

No comments: