Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Unsent Letter to AirAsia

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to you regarding a few surprise from AirAsia. I'm happy to share the followings with you.


  1. My name is Sushan (given by AirAsia), what a special name.


  2. Flight suspension? Should I  feel lucky because it is not being canceled on the spot?

    From 25 Mar 2010 onwards, KUL-KWL-KUL reduced from 7x weekly to 4x weekly. Thanks for the early notice.

    AirAsia still needs A LOT of improvement on Sales and Customer Service, other than keep expanding the routes and cutting them down some time later. Below is the announcement that I saw after double checking my booking yesterday. Like what auditors say, you'll something something new every time you visit the same place.

    I don't receive any SMS or call, should I assume that my trip is 'SAFE'?


  3. AirAsia website needs proper maintenance, serious.

    AirAsia announces flight suspension but the flight schedule still no up-to-date. KUL-KWL flight frequency is STILL daily. Valid till October 2010 some more...

    Website isn't there for marketing and sales purpose ONLY, seems like you just keep posting up all the offers and promotions that attract 'cheap flyers' like me. One hand, it is a bargain when I first buy it, on the other hand, I'm not sure whether I will be flying according to schedule or not.

    It's so annoying. You understand, right?

Your Sincerely,
Sushan

-.-'''

No comments: