Thursday, October 6, 2011

King of The Road 2011

The race isn't easy after not running for quite a while. Finishing the race in 5m48s is a great achievement. At least, I think so. Had been struggling to find some time to run, to train properly, maybe I was finding more and more excuses.

Good thing is I did not stop for walking, except for the water stations. I need to keep it up. My NZ trip is just round the corner, then when I'm back, I will not have sufficient time for training and my PB dream in Penang Bridge International Marathon in 'colder than the water' liao...

Come one. If you see me, ask me to run, ask me how is the progress, ask me my weight, etc. All that would remind me of this:

I'm fat. I need to get fitter. I need to break finish the full marathon below 5 hours. Come on...

O.o

No comments: