Friday, September 2, 2011

Barclays Premier League Transfers

I'm not in the mood of writing about my wedding because it was such a big thing, or at least the biggest event that I had in my life. I took some time to browse thru the football players transfer market and it does give me few surprise.

Although I'm not talking a about Manchester United, it does not mean that ManU is less attractive or play less interesting football that the rest. ManU form has been amazing after finishing off Spurs 3-0 and demolishing Arsenal 8-2. Lets hope that the trend continues.








Arsenal
Yossi Benayoun loaned from Chelsea to Arsenal? Wow, this is a new thing for Arsene Wenger, taking a player with experience that had been featuring for Liverpool and Chelsea, but is he is already 31. Arsenal offloaded Niclas Bendtnar to Sunderland? Yeah, you only need Van Persie. Andre Santas, Mikel Arteta, Park Chu-Young and Per Mertesacker. Wow... look at the line up, Arteta could revive the midfield line with the young England prospect - Jack Wilshere.

Liverpool
What the fxxx? Sold Raul Meireles to Chelsea? I hope Liverpool did think twice before this. They re-sign Craig Bellamy again, this would give some 'life' to Liverpool's wing play, they need it. I don't know about the other players, I hope I can know them thru their play in this season long matches. Sold Ngog and Christian Poulson.

Chelsea
Juan Mata is a very good winger.  Chelsea squad is aging, Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Terry are getting old, so it is going to be Kalou and Torres turn.

Manchester City
Offloaded Roque Santa Cruz. It should be done long time ago. Bought Sergio Aguerro (best buy) and Nasri (Ohh... I hate this...). Seriously, City is going to cause some trouble in this new season.Sold Shaun Wright-Philips to QPR (Tony Fernandes :P)

Others
  • Scott Parker from West Ham to Spurs
  • Peter Crouch and Wilson Palacios from Spurs to Stoke City
  • David Bentley from Spurs to West Ham (loan)
  • Jermaine Jenas from Spurs to Aston Villa (loan)
  • Joe Cole from Liverpool to Lille (loan)

Why all good players choose to go to Chelsea or Manchester City, but not Manchester United?


No comments: