Monday, August 1, 2011

Weak week

I feel weak, or the tiredness very much since the blood donation. I think it was like 2 or 3 weeks ago? I have taken one blood test one week after the donation, and the report a week after that. It was not an awesome report, but it does reveal something that I need to pay attention.

My cholesterol level is over the upper spec (seems like very engineering talk), the bad cholesterol is contributing to the hike from my previous test. I guess all those LDL is contributed from:
  1. too much fast food during the 'Coke; glass promotion. I have collected 7-8 pieces of them, so guess how much they have contributed?
  2. too much curry mee and char koay teow? I eat the cockles like nobody's business, they must be trying to find the way out from my stomach, but somehow stuck somewhere else.
  3. Less exercise. The passion is there, but... but... (too many excuses?) I'm actually very busy with the house and wedding, and ended up very tired, any jog will not be refreshing, but appears to be torturing..
I need exercise. I'm weak, or at least relatively very weak compared to myself a few weeks ago. Maybe I have donated blood, maybe I did not have enough sleep, maybe I'm stressed? The red blood cell story is another thing that cause this?

I'm not sure. I just hope that I can wake up everyday like I did, and can straightaway kill a few tigers for breakfast. Come on... nose... stop running.

Help me....

No comments: