Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kitchen Cabinet (Draft)

Sometimes, you really cannot depend on those people doing things for you just for the money, they provide lousy service, and worse yet, lack of creativity and innovation.

You might complain that my own design is average or below average, or 'so-so' only, but I can tell you that the original proposal is 10 times lousier. I'm not sure whether this cabinet can be turned into the real thing inside my new kitchen, but I'll try my best to make it happen.

You can see the real one when it is done :P


Looks very simple, yeah... no fancy things, I want practical things for my kitchen, with sufficient storage and minimum maintenance. I'll put on glossy glass finish for the cabinet doors, expensive stuff, need to be supported by other expensive stuff too... the soft closing things.

Money money...  I need money.

:D

No comments: