Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sleep Debt

OMG.... my sleep debt is piling up so high, high until that I've lost calculate how many 90 minutes football matches that I can make, not a good news, not a proud record though. When I was grabbing a shirt in my wardrobe, suddenly I glanced into the mirror and found that there're a lot of acne or acne like thingys on my chest, and the skin texture, erm.... how to say... it's like 60 years-old, dull, wrinkling, and not well-moisturized. I was quick to dismiss the thought that all the signs actually telling me that my body age could be double or triple of my actual age. I need rest, I need a regular rest, I need a regular rest every day.

My eyes hardly opened. My body is tired. That's all the sign that I did not have enough rest or sleep. My legs still feeling the tiredness after the 10k run last night. Fitness level is not good, although I could make extra miles after all the training, but it would be nothing if I do not have enough rest, the body will not perform what it is being told or instructed to do.

I put a status on FB "人地话无甘大个头就唔好戴甘大顶帽。我个头不细,但系,个帽仲大 ". I guess that drew some attention from HuiMing, that made him to call me personally to ask me about the preparation for tuition classes that coming up. He knows I have tight schedules, even before I made the decision to teach, for the good of making extra income, probably to teach myself time management lessons through the hard ways. I appreciate what I've been to, and what I'm going to do, or face in the near future.

Seems like I was a bit OOT, :p 'out of topic'. The actual meaning for the status above is generally a reminder to myself --- you cannot have everything at the same time. Just like the chinese saying "鱼与熊掌,难以兼得". I have stacked a lot of things in 2011, and I continued to do so. I started to worry whether I can cope with everything after completing the registration of Standard Chartered KL Marathon, full marathon. Joining is not difficult at all, the problem is to complete it, and the worst or most challenging part is to complete it within my target. All this requires one thing >>> training, and other values will be challenged all the way in the race, including my own determination, persistence, courage, will power, physical limit and so on.

I start to feel the HEAT now, that's why I dragged myself to do the 10k run even I just had 4.5 hours sleep the day before.

Now, I have A, B, C,.... X, Y, Z on my plate. I need to prioritize, give more time to those that really can help me in my personal achievement, love, relationship, and health.Wish me all the best. Need to cut down some time spent on FB, for the good of company and myself.

Here we go again... I feel better after writing all this in the office.


--Everyday is a good day--

No comments: