Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buy 'Great Day' Movie Tickets

Suddenly, I realize that I'm going to Gurney Plaza tomorrow and we can actually take the opportunity to watch 'Great Day', unfortunately, all tickets in Gurney GSC are sold out, I guess local movie still not very competent is getting enough slots for the screening. You know, Gurney always flooded with people, for shopping if not for watching movies.

I guess I just have to wait again, until coming Thursday to get a early bird movie tickets. Hmm... then I should book, no... I should buy the tickets on Tuesday. Looking forward to watch the movie.

All of the sudden, I think I should be working on my tuition notes as well, always doing things last minute is not going to my style this year on. Come one...

Remember to make appointment and buy tickets!!!!

==woohoo==

No comments: