Saturday, January 22, 2011

Feng Shui & BaZi

Recently, I'm interested in BaZi analysis, that's the aftermath of attending the Joey Yap talk. I printed out my BaZi from his web site, not sure whether they are correct or not, but I take it as it is. I want to understand the science and physics behind, since it is called metaphysics.

I took a few days to explore as far as I can go, but I can tell that it is not an easy field. You need to read a lot of books, need to have experience, need calculation skills, need direction sense, and so on. Since I'm not really good in every field. I just use it as it is, it could be right, it could be wrong. Joey Yap is the Feng Shui Master that good in Feng Shui, BaZi, Astrology, MianXiang, etc, whereas I'm good in eating, idling and sleeping, how far I can go leh?

My dear is quite worry that I'll be obsessed with all this so called superstition that other experts called metaphysics. I'm not too worry about it, because I'm not going to spend my whole fortune on Feng Shui, and I just want to understand myself and probably, people around me. I heard this from Joey Yap, whether you believe it or not, Feng Shui exists. He said that BaZi can actually tell people more about himself, and let the people know, be alert of or conscious about the personality, characteristic, value that being diagnosed from the BaZi. The purpose of all this is to help people to change, to be a better person, so that you can have positive personality or value towards life and people around you. I totally agree with that.

Besides, he said that Feng Shui is only 33% out of everything. Feng Shui might pointed out that you would be rich, extremely wealthy in your life. Believe it or not, if you sit there and do nothing, do you believe that the fortune will fall from the sky, drop in front of you? No. It is a motivation, efforts must be put in. 努力未必会成功,但是成功离不开努力。It totally depend on you how you want to pursue your life. If another 33% is fate, I believe that the balance 34% is worth the fight and change.

Feng Shui is all about balance, between Yin and Yang. I believe there's always a balance, between people and people.

--- Every day is a great day ---

No comments: