Erm... let us start by reviewing all the resolutions for 2011 first.
- Walk the talk. -- I guess this is progressing very well, because the new company simply need the employees to execute, but still need to speed things up.
- Be more financially savvy. I always project myself as a poor person but with a ambition to become a richman. Big spend items including car maintenance (have to do, no escape), pocket money for my wife (she had good time in Guangzhou :D), telephone bill (unforeseen one)
- Hat-trick @ 28. House, wedding and honeymoon. Date of completion of the house will be delayed again, no experience in handling those things. Going to sign up pre-wed shooting package soon. The itinerary of the honeymoon still in the dark, shall start in May or June.
- Be a better negotiator. That day kena scolded already for not being a good one. Need continuous improvement on this one.
- Serious in running. I guess the priority of this one have to be lowered, because the new working environment, the busy schedule of tuition started to eat into my other schedules. Not a good sign, shall run whether it is possible, and aim for completion rather than timing.