Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AirAsia Improved





AirAsia has made a significant improvement by adding the LIVE assistant feature at their website, but the traffic is quite heavy too. Anyway, great job to help those need instant help, and cannot get help through the phone.


Below is the transcript of conversation recorded...
---
Adam:
Hello ChoonShih. How may I help you?
 

Adam:
Welcome to Air Asia !Before we proceed, I would need some basic information from you. May I have your full name and mobile number?


ChoonShih:
Hi, may I know how to book ticket using the priority booking privilledge?

ChoonShih:
Hi, I'm Tan Choon Shih. 01X-XXXXXX


Adam:
Thank you for the information.
 

Adam:
You must be an AirAsia Savers Account Holder or AirAsia-Citibank Credit Cardmember


ChoonShih:
I got an promotional SMS from AirAsia priority booking but I'm not sure how to proceed from there. I have AirAsia credit card.


Adam:
Kindly go to http://www.airasia.com/card/my/pb_promo_fares.htm

ChoonShih:
I can just book from there? If I use the normal login to book, I'll just get normal rate?


Adam:
Correct.You must be an AirAsia Savers Account Holder or AirAsia-Citibank Credit Cardmember to be able to enjoy this.

ChoonShih:
Ok. Thank you so much for your help. I try to login and search for the flights.


Adam:
Kindly do.


Adam:
Is there anything else I may assist you with?

ChoonShih:
Not at the moment. Thanks for your help. Have a nice day.


Adam:
You're most welcome.Do not hesitate to contact us again should you require any further information. Kindly proceed with our Customer Survey after this conference, to help us Improve on our Quality and Services. Do click on the "Close" button provided on the lower toolbar instead of the "X" button that closes the chat window so that you may share your experience by doing the Survey. Thank you for your time and Thank you for contacting Air Asia. Have a pleasant day.


-EOM-



No comments: