Friday, July 15, 2011

A few updates

  1. Have been missing the running sessions because I was busy with the wedding and house renovation project. Have to push it very hard to get it done in a few weeks time.
  2. I'm officially confirmed as Philips Lumileds employees and entitled to get some 'extraordinary' benefits. Need to do some time doing the calculation see which does make sense to me.
  3. Kinda no mood to work, and seems like all my attention are diverted to getting the house done. I would say I'm crushed into pieces (means that I'm in a very unorganized stage)
  4. Donated 450ml of fresh blood. Get something very useful, which is the 'portable' cutlery, got everything I need such as a small spoon, fork and a pair of chopsticks, less the knife.
  5. Kinda addicted to become an interior designer but lack of exposure and training, so it would remain as a dream. I'm an amateur designer.
  6. Feel a bit exhausted in the middle of cross junction. I know I need to do more, but I'm lazy. At least I need to rest or sleep, but I don't want to. I'm doing all the rubbish things now.
  7. Another thing, I broke down in tears when I see how to police officers treat the people in 709 event. The government is failing the people as well. I'm kinda addicted to the news and youtube clips of 709, which surface at the wrong timing, too.
Just to summarize, it has not been a good habit, attitude or progress so far. I need to change that.

Go, go, go....

No comments: