Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pintu Laut Bayar untuk Shopping!!!

Upon the confirmation of the winter clothing allowance, MQ and I have visited Universal Traveler, Travel All and Parkson in Sunway Carnival. Since the allowance is not much, but the feeling that somebody is paying for your shopping just keep pumping up your adrenaline. Initially, we walked from one outlet to another, and also tried our luck at Reject Shop and so... there was not much choice left after the year end carnival sales.

Eventually, we went in UT again. The outlet that appears to be selling everything more expensive. I was very particular about the discount given a few days ago, and making comparison here and there. Finally, I have made up my mind to get one black, smart-looking, goose feather winter clothing for RM299 x 90%. Although it makes me even a bit plump, I tell myself everyone will look alike in that outfit.

This is the most excited moment in 'Pintu Laut' during the reign of CS Tan (almost 2.5 years) as ESD engineer. Why sounds like I'm leaving?

Anyway, a good planning enables us to spend at fixed amount but buy more things. This is exactly what I'm going to do. 1, 2, 3, 4 items has been captured, including one sweater which is originally cost RM268 each, I bought it at 50%, I really like that one. I still have around RM250 to spend, probably need to get a long john, 1 or 2 pairs of gloves, socks and so... I hope that's enough.

Next opportunity will not come until 4+ years ahead, I'm not sure where would I be, but now I would like to say "Thank you + Thank you to 'Pintu Laut'~!"

yeah yeah...

No comments: